What are corporate recruiters looking for from business graduate students? And how do median MBA salaries compare to those of specialized business masters programs?
Darren shares 3 interesting findings from GMAC’s Corporate Recruiters Survey. This way, you can think more like an admissions officer, and put forward your strongest application.
This episode is about taking advantage of GMAC’s free market intelligence reports to inform your graduate school plans and strategy.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Most important skills for business school graduates (6:00)
- MBA salaries vs. other business masters salaries (11:10)
- GMAT testing statistics per country (14:45)
Episode Sponsor – Queen’s University’s Smith Full-time MBA
The path to your next big career move goes through Canada. The 12-month Full-time MBA program at Queen’s University’s Smith School of Business features a proven team-based, experiential curriculum — built around the exact set of skills that top employers seek.
The results speak for themselves. 98% of the Class of 2021 accepted an offer for their dream role within 3 months of graduation.
Listeners of the Touch MBA Podcast can receive a complimentary virtual consultation by visiting
- gmac.com market intelligence
- GMAC’s Corporate Recruiters Survey
- GMAC’s Profiles of GMAT Testing
- #190 3 Timeless Application Strategies from MBA Admissions Strategy (2005) by Avi Gordon
Apple Podcasts / Spotify / Stitcher / Google Podcasts / Soundcloud / YouTube