How do top business schools use the GMAT to evaluate you? What exactly are they looking for? What do you need to score and on which sections? When should you retake the GMAT? Do schools prefer the GMAT or GRE?
Darren asks Admissions Directors from 3 top schools – Michigan Ross (USA), IESE (Spain) and HKUST (Hong Kong) – tough questions about the GMAT. Listen on to get your GMAT questions answered!
- Son Nguyen from Michigan Ross MBA (4:46)
- Anjaney Borwankar from IESE MBA (20:30)
- Gary Lo from HKUST MBA (33:55)
- GMAT Lessons Learned (50:44)
About Our Guests
Son Nguyen is Associate Director of Admissions for University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business MBA.
Anjaney Borwankar is Regional Director of IESE Business School – SouthEast Asia & India and Member of the Full-Time MBA Admissions Committee.
Gary Lo is Head of Marketing & Admissions for the MBA Program at HKUST.
- GRE to GMAT Conversion Tool
- Michigan Ross MBA
- IESE MBA | Get feedback on your GMAT score and profile from IESE MBA
- HKUST MBA
- Profile of GMAT Testing: Citizenship Report 2011-2015
Apple Podcasts / Spotify / Soundcloud / YouTube