#5: Ace Your Interview by Answering the “Questions Behind the Questions”
With the MBA interviewing season fast upon us, Darren discusses the 4 “questions behind the questions” that admissions officers really want to know. If you can prepare compelling responses to these key questions, you stand a good shot of making the final cut.
Listen on for more insider tips and techniques to ace your interview.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The questions behind the questions:
1. Why are you here?
2. What can you do for us?
3. What makes you unique (from other candidates like you)?
4. What type of person and team member are you?
- Search Clear Admit’s archive of over 1,000 interview reports for top-ranked MBA programs
- The STAR and PARADE methods for answering interview questions (caseinterview.com)
Episode length: 12:54
Download and Subscribe:
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to the Touch MBA Podcast by clicking this link
- Or click here for a direct download
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Email to stay up-to-date all things Touch MBA
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. Or leave a comment below. If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you’d like to hear on the podcast!
4 thoughts on “#5: Ace Your Interview by Answering the “Questions Behind the Questions””
Thanks Darren for your tips
Pingback: Fifty Shades of Grey: MBA Edition » Touch MBA
Pingback: #131 The Quick & Easy Way to Effective MBA Interviewing - » Touch MBA
Pingback: #199 10 Application Lessons from 10 Years of - Touch MBA » Touch MBA