Over the past year hundreds of applicants have come to Touch MBA to get profile assessments and find their best fit schools. One of the most common problems I see is weak career goals.
Career goals are important – and necessary – for you to figure out your best fit schools AND to improve your chances of acceptance.
In this episode, I cover 5 ways adcoms evaluate your career goals so you can make yours bulletproof.
- Are your career goals defined?
- Do your career goals reflect a sense of purpose, passion, meaning, and significance?
- Can adcoms connect the dots between your prior skills/experiences and post-MBA goals?
- Do you have convincing motivations for pursuing an MBA?
- Can you make a rock solid case for pursuing an MBA from the school(s) you are applying to?
- #13 Insider Tips for Applying to INSEAD
- #22 What I Wish I Had Known When Choosing Business Schools
- McKinsey’s Client Services by Industry and Function
- Email: get new episodes right away
- iTunes: we appreciate your reviews – they help more listeners discover the show!
- Stitcher Radio: great for listening on web & mobile devices