How can younger candidates compensate for their lack of experience? What are admissions committees looking for in younger candidates? Darren covers 5 tips to show you belong and will be a valued member of your MBA class.
Season your application with these 5 ingredients and you’ll improve your chances:
- Strong academic track record
- Contribution inside class and in student life
- Atypical, exceptional impact
- MBA Admissions: Application Advice for Younger Applicants (Accepted)
- #31 Application Tips for Older Candidates with MBAOver30