After helping four MBA applicants with their resume and essays, Darren realized he was repeating similar advice. In this episode, Darren shares how you can use the five senses – sight, sound, smell, taste and touch – to make your application more three dimensional.
- Introduction (0:00)
- Sight – paint the scene (2:23)
- Touch – make the reader feel something (8:00)
- Sound – have a point of view (12:54)
- Taste – be focused and break stereotypes (18:10)
- Smell – make sure your entire application matches (23:54)
Apple Podcasts / Spotify / Stitcher / Google Podcasts / Soundcloud / YouTube