At Touch MBA we believe that school selection is half the battle to having a great (and worthwhile!) MBA experience. In this episode, Darren covers an MBA decision-making process to help you avoid common decision-making biases and choose the right MBA programs.
- Widen your options – to combat narrow framing
- Reality test your assumptions – to combat confirmation-bias
- Attain distance – to combat short term emotions
- Prepare for the worst – to combat overconfidence
- “What I Wish I Had Known When Choosing Business Schools” with James Clark from London Business School
- My Application Journey: Li Daming, Kellogg ’17
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work by Chip & Dan Heath