#123 ESSEC Global MBA Admissions Interview with Vivien Koh
“ESSEC focuses on 3 “I” strategy principles: innovation, involvement, and internationalization… we help our students develop expertise in cutting edge practices in luxury, hospitality, international strategy, finance, digital business, entrepreneurship and leadership. ESSEC has offered a wide variety of specialized masters and renowned bachelor’s program for decades so the school has accrued highly specialized expertise in certain fields and our 6 majors are based on these pillars of knowledge.“
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Vivien Koh from ESSEC Business School joins the show to discuss what makes the ESSEC Global MBA unique, the school’s admissions process and career opportunities for ESSEC Global MBA students.
Program Highlights (3:28) | Admissions (21:28) | Scholarships (28:22) | Careers (31:02)
ESSEC Global MBA Highlights
- September intake, 12 months, 100 students/year
- Students can study on French and/or Singapore campuses, depending on major
- Offers 6 majors in Luxury Brand Management, Hospitality Management, Finance, Strategy & Management, Enterprise Innovation, and Digital Business
- Top Destinations for Class of 2016: 50% France / 25% Asia / 10% Middle East & North America / 10% Europe (excluding France) / 5% North America
- Top Industries for Class of 2016: 30% Services / 25% Consulting / 20% Industry / 15% Startups / 5% Public Sector & NGOs / 5% Finance & Banking
- Ranked #27 by QS Global MBA Rankings 2018 (#13 in Europe)
About Our Guest
Vivien Koh is Executive Director, Business Development and Marketing for ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific. Previously, Vivien was Head of New Business Sales, Asia Pacific-Japan for Google and ASEAN Regional Sales Director for Oracle. Her sales and marketing career in technology sector spans over 20 years. Vivien received her MBA from Macquarie Graduate School of Management.
The IESE MBA in Barcelona is consistently ranked Top 15 worldwide by the Financial Times. Do you want to challenge yourself and take your career to the next level? IESE’s full time MBA program will transform your capacity to think strategically, explore new perspectives and be a leader in today’s global world. The IESE MBA: Give us 19 months and we give you a lifetime of impact.
Get informal feedback on your profile at mba.iese.edu or visit us on campus at our Open Days.