How can MBA applicants show evidence of quantitative skills outside of their university GPA and GMAT? Do top b-schools accept online courses like Coursera?
Darren invites Admissions Directors from 3 top business schools – Cornell Johnson (USA), IMD (Switzerland) and CEIBS (China) – to share their thoughts.
- Eddie Asbie from Cornell Johnson MBA (4:20)
- Paola Eicher from IMD MBA (10:18)
- Christina Mou from CEIBS MBA (15:44)
- Darren’s Thoughts (20:18)
About Our Guests
Eddie Asbie is Associate Director, Admissions and Financial Aid at Johnson at Cornell University
Paola Eicher is the MBA Recruitment Manager at IMD Business School.
Christina Mou is Marketing and Admissions Manager at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS).
At MPOWER we believe that helping to turn the dreams of future global leaders and innovators into reality is of utmost priority. Therefore we offer international MBA students flexible financing for their education in the US, without requiring co-signers or collateral. What matters most is their future potential. Visit mpowerfinancing.com/borrow-touchmba for more information.
MPOWER Financing, DC consumer lending license: ML9261, Public Benefit Corporation
- Cornell Johnson MBA
- IMD MBA
- CEIBS MBA
- Get profile feedback from IMD MBA and CEIBS MBA admissions
- Touch MBA’s Admissions Edge Online Course
- What schools use MBA math?
- Wharton Business Foundations on Coursera
- HBX CORe Credential of Readiness
- Advice for Pre-MBAs from Non-Quantitative Backgrounds (MBA mama)
- Wharton Using MOOCs to Recruit MBAs (Poets & Quants)