Admissions Edge Members Have Gotten Into:
Will the Admissions Edge Work for You?
Are Admissions Consultants necessary? Here’s the thing: consultants can help you, but you don’t need to hire one to learn their techniques.
I’ve seen firsthand the transformation made possible by applying a few simple (yet surprising) strategies that top admissions consultants use.
Most candidates are NOT submitting their strongest application. They just don’t know what to do because it's their first time applying. Imagine getting the same expert guidance from an admissions expert at a fraction of the cost.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a clear and concise plan to follow so that it’s not overwhelming and you confidently feel that you are doing it RIGHT?
Regardless of where you are at in the application process, the stakes are too high to be ignored – give yourself the best shot of getting in this year by using proven application techniques.
I'm going to Kelley (Indiana) where I received a full tuition scholarship. I did really well in the interview, and I used your four question types / stories framework that you detail in the course. Thanks for your help!Matt, USA, Admitted to Indiana Kelley
The Admissions Edge Course:
Online training program to get you in top MBA programs
The Admissions Edge course is a 100% online training program. After you complete the payment, you will get access to the members-only area with all of the training videos, case-studies and exercises admissions consulting pros use to help their clients earn acceptance letters from the top-ranked business schools.
This course is for you if...
- You're an MBA applicant who is short on time, but want to maximize your chances this application season
- You are overwhelmed by the admissions process and want a clear and concise plan that will get you results
- You aren't particularly "application savvy" and want someone to break it down for you step-by-step
Here's what this product does for you...
Your Application Timeline
- The one factor that has a direct correlation with admit rates
- What you should do first, second, and third, and when
- How much time you should allocate for each part of your application
What GMAT Score Do You Need?
- Know exactly how adcoms view your GMAT - and what you need to score
- How to interpret b-school GMAT averages, ranges and whether you need to retake
- Understand when & why you need to improve your Verbal, Quant, AWA or IR scores
Where Should You Apply?
- A 5-step process to shortlist MBA programs that fit you & that you're competitive at
- Proven ways to present compelling career goals that get adcoms excited
- How to prepare & make the most of informational interviews with MBA students
How to Impress with Your CV
- The 7 most common mistakes MBA applicants make - and how to avoid them
- Implementable tactics you can use right away to make your CV twice as impressive
- Before and after case studies of effective CVs, resume guides and templates
How to Find Your Best Story
- Use these 3 exercises to find your strongest material that will hook adcoms
- Rubrics to identify your best stories & most compelling key messages
- An easy-to-follow worksheet to help you decide which stories to use
Essays: Show, Don't Tell
- 6 storytelling techniques to get and keep your readers attention
- Essay templates & strategies you can use to start your essays off with a bang
- Sample essays from successful applicants to top-ranked business schools
How to Get Great Recommendations
- A process for determining who you should choose as your recommenders
- What makes a great recommendation and how to best prepare your recommenders
- Sample recommendations from successful applicants
Ace Your Interviews
- Knowing the questions behind the questions to save you time and stress
- The most common interview questions and how to structure your answers
- An interview prep guide - what exactly you need to do to prepare without overpreparing
Great news! I am in for Duke and Oxford so I won't be needing these Round 2 schools after all. Thank you so much for your help throughout the process!Austin, USA, Admitted to Duke Fuqua & Oxford Said
I must thank you since I have gotten interviews from all schools I applied to. Without your help, I don’t think I could have even moved onto the interview stage, especially for Oxford.Yolanda, Singapore
Admitted to Oxford Said
I just got the call! I've been admitted to Wharton!Matt, USA
Admitted to Wharton
I am excited to share that I will be attending Stanford GSB this fall. I again really appreciate your help thinking through different MBA options and your connection to [Admissions Edge Contact].Alex, USA
Admitted to Stanford GSB
Thanks for your help throughout the process!Michael, USA
Accepted to Duke Fuqua
Thank you so much for the insights. Much appreciated.YY, Singapore
Admitted to Chicago Booth