Admissions Edge Members Have Gotten Into:
Will the Admissions Edge Program
Work for You?
You may have heard a lot about Admissions Consultants, and are wondering if they are necessary. Here’s the thing: consultants can help you, but you don’t need to hire one to learn their techniques.
I’ve seen firsthand the transformation made possible by applying a few simple (yet surprising) strategies that top admissions consultants use.
Most candidates are NOT submitting their strongest application. They just don’t know what to do because it's their first time applying. Imagine getting the same expert guidance from an admissions expert at a fraction of the cost.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a clear and concise plan to follow so that it’s not overwhelming and you confidently feel that you are doing it RIGHT?
Regardless of where you are at in the application process, the stakes are too high to be ignored – give yourself the best shot of getting in this year by using proven application techniques.
I got into Rice with a full scholarship. Thank you!Elly, Admitted to Rice
The Admissions Edge Course:
Online training program to get you in top MBA programs
The Admissions Edge course is a 100% online training program. After you complete the payment, you will get access to the members-only area with all of the training videos, case-studies and forum.
This course is for you if...
- You're an MBA applicant who is short on time, but want to maximize your chances this application season
- You are overwhelmed by the admissions process and want a clear and concise plan that will get you results
- You aren't particularly "application savvy" and want someone to break it down for you step-by-step
Here's what this product does for you...
Your Application Timeline
- The one factor that has a direct correlation with admit rates
- What you should do first, second, and third, and when
- How much time you should allocate for each part of your application
What GMAT Score Do You Need?
- Know exactly how adcoms view your GMAT - and what you need to score
- How to interpret b-school GMAT averages, ranges and whether you need to retake
- Who needs to improve their Verbal, Quant, AWA or IR scores and why
Where Should You Apply?
- A 5-step process to shortlist MBA programs that fit you & that you're competitive at
- Career planning resources & techniques; how adcoms rate your career goals
- How to prepare & make the most of informational interviews with MBA students
How to Impress with Your CV
- The 7 most common mistakes MBA applicants make - and how to avoid them
- Implementable tactics you can use right away to make your CV twice as impressive
- Before and after case studies of effective CVs, resume guides and templates
How to Find Your Best Story
- Use these 3 exercises to find your strongest material that will hook adcoms
- Rubrics to identify your best stories & most compelling key messages
- An interactive worksheet and forum to help you complete this most important module
Essays: Show, Don't Tell
- 6 storytelling techniques to get and keep your readers attention
- Essay templates & strategies you can use to start your essays off with a bang
- Sample essays from successful applicants to top-ranked business schools
How to Get Great Recommendations
- A process for determining who you should choose as your recommenders
- What makes a great recommendation and how to best prepare your recommenders
- Sample recommendations from successful applicants
Ace Your Interviews
- Knowing the questions behind the questions to save you time and stress
- The most common interview questions and how to structure your answers
- An interview prep guide; what exactly you need to do to prepare without overpreparing
I must thank you since I have gotten interviews from all schools I applied to. Without your help, I don’t think I could have even moved onto the interview stage, especially for Oxford.Yolanda
Admitted to Oxford Said
I am excited to share that I will be attending Stanford GSB this fall. I again really appreciate your help thinking through different MBA options and your connection to [Admissions Edge Contact].Alex
Admitted to Stanford GSB