Your Start-to-Finish Course to Get Admitted
Learn proven strategies for getting into top-ranked MBA programs
Admissions Edge is an online course for MBA applicants who:
- Want step-by-step guidance that gets results
- Are applying and want to materially improve their chances of getting in
- Want to learn from applicants who have gotten in
Admissions Edge Members Have Gotten Into:
... and more.
Competition is Fierce at Top Business Schools
An estimated 20-50% of applicants use consultants. How can you stand out without paying a fortune?
Thanks for your video course and forum, they are very useful and definitely fill an existing market gap.Lawrence, Singapore Accepted to Northwestern Kellogg
I flew out to USC about two weeks ago and the interview went quite well, was very conversational. I just heard back tonight that they have offered me a spot.Steve, USA Admitted to USC Marshall
Will the Admissions Edge Work for You?
Are Admissions Consultants necessary? Here’s the thing: consultants can help you, but you don’t need to hire one to learn their techniques.
I’ve seen firsthand the transformation made possible by applying a few simple (yet surprising) strategies that top admissions consultants use.
Most candidates are NOT submitting their strongest application. They just don’t know what to do because it's their first time applying. Imagine getting the same expert guidance from an admissions expert at a fraction of the cost.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a clear and concise plan to follow so that it’s not overwhelming and you confidently feel that you are doing it RIGHT?
Regardless of where you are at in the application process, the stakes are too high to be ignored – give yourself the best shot of getting in this year by using proven application techniques.
Make it Easier for Adcoms to Say "Yes!"
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
I’m very happy with my results and can’t thank you enough for providing a plethora of tools and information that helped me craft my story and present my best self to schools during the application process, in spite of my low GMAT.Sabaina, USA Accepted to Michigan Ross
I received just last Friday (merely hours apart!) admits to both schools. Carlson is offering some scholarship money, while W.P. Carey is offering a full ride. Thank you, Darren, for the tips and encouragement you’ve provided here. The videos and other resources helped a lot!Remund, Philippines Admitted to ASU W.P. Carey
Get some tactics right now from this video
I'm going to Kelley (Indiana) where I received a full tuition scholarship. I did really well in the interview, and I used your four question types / stories framework that you detail in the course. Thanks for your help!Matt, USA, Admitted to Indiana Kelley
The Admissions Edge Course:
Online training program to get you in top MBA programs
The Admissions Edge course is a 100% online training program. After you complete the payment, you will get access to the members-only area with all of the training videos, case-studies and exercises admissions consulting pros use to help their clients earn acceptance letters from the top-ranked business schools.
This course is for you if...
- You're an MBA applicant who is short on time, but want to maximize your chances this application season
- You are overwhelmed by the admissions process and want a clear and concise plan that will get you results
- You aren't particularly "application savvy" and want someone to break it down for you step-by-step
Here's what this product does for you...
What Are Admissions Committees Looking for?
- Know the 3 big questions admissions officers have about your application
- What you need to focus on to make it easier for adcoms to accept you
- Assess your strengths & weaknesses with the objective eye of an MBA admissions officer
Your Application Timeline
- The one factor that has a direct correlation with admit rates
- What you should do first, second, and third, and when
- How much time you should allocate for each part of your application
What GMAT Score Do You Need?
- Know exactly how adcoms view your GMAT - and what you need to score
- How to interpret b-school GMAT averages, ranges and whether you need to retake
- Understand when & why you need to improve your Verbal, Quant, AWA or IR scores
Where Should You Apply?
- A 5-step process to shortlist MBA programs that fit you & that you're competitive at
- Proven ways to present compelling career goals that get adcoms excited
- How to prepare & make the most of informational interviews with MBA students
How to Impress with Your CV
- The 7 most common mistakes MBA applicants make - and how to avoid them
- Implementable tactics you can use right away to make your CV twice as impressive
- Before and after case studies of effective CVs, resume guides and templates
How to Find Your Best Story
- Use these 3 exercises to find your strongest material that will hook adcoms
- Rubrics to identify your best stories & most compelling key messages
- An easy-to-follow worksheet to help you decide which stories to use
Essays: Show, Don't Tell
- 6 storytelling techniques to get and keep your readers attention
- Essay templates & strategies you can use to start your essays off with a bang
- Sample essays from successful applicants to top-ranked business schools
How to Get Great Recommendations
- A process for determining who you should choose as your recommenders
- What makes a great recommendation and how to best prepare your recommenders
- Sample recommendations from successful applicants
Ace Your Interviews
- Knowing the questions behind the questions to save you time and stress
- The most common interview questions and how to structure your answers
- An interview prep guide - what exactly you need to do to prepare without overpreparing
Great news! I am in for Duke and Oxford so I won't be needing these Round 2 schools after all. Thank you so much for your help throughout the process!Austin, USA, Admitted to Duke Fuqua & Oxford Said
BONUS: See Expert Replies to Over 75 Application Questions
You will also receive access to our private forum where Darren, a former MBA Admissions Director and Host of the Touch MBA Podcast, has answered commonly asked questions on career goals, GMATs, GPAs, CVs, essays, recommendations and more over 5 years!
Soon you'll be thinking like an admissions officer.
I have been accepted to Columbia early decision. Thank you very much, your help and resources really contributed a lot to this!Neethling, South Africa Admitted to Columbia GSB
I started my admissions work very late in the game (about a month before due dates) so I really appreciated all the resources you offer. Came across Touch MBA and was so happy I did.Clare, USA Admitted to Harvard Business School
So I Know What You May Be Thinking...
This course is based on over a decade of MBA admissions experience and the techniques of successful applicants, but we want to give you a risk free way to decide for yourself. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the course, just let us know within 60 days and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
ONE HOUR with top admissions consultants would cost you $300. You’re investing 1/3 of that to get proven application tips covering every part of your application. Many members have won significant scholarship funding too, thus easily recouping their investment. But again, see for yourself risk-free!
There are 9 video courses (2.5 hours of content) as well as 10 case studies showing how real applicants with specific challenges overcame obstacles to gain admissions to top programs. We recommended you complete the course over 3-4 weeks for best results. Some members take the course over 3-4 days. You can access the course anytime that suits your timeline and needs
It’s tough to get in to top-ranked b-schools with below par stats. BUT many applicants are targeting the wrong schools or underestimating their chances because they don't understand how admissions works. This is why a big part of the course is understanding what takes place behind the scenes in b-school admissions and how to select the right schools.
I must thank you since I have gotten interviews from all schools I applied to. Without your help, I don’t think I could have even moved onto the interview stage, especially for Oxford.Yolanda, Singapore
Admitted to Oxford Said
I just got the call! I've been admitted to Wharton!Matt, USA
Admitted to Wharton
I am excited to share that I will be attending Stanford GSB this fall. I again really appreciate your help thinking through different MBA options and your connection to [Admissions Edge Contact].Alex, USA
Admitted to Stanford GSB
Thanks for your help throughout the process!Michael, USA
Accepted to Duke Fuqua
Thank you so much for the insights. Much appreciated.YY, Singapore
Admitted to Chicago Booth
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Take this course 100% risk-free. Try out the training for 60 days on me and if you aren’t happy I’ll refund your entire purchase no questions asked.
5 20-50% applicants are using consultants
4 We'll teach you the same techniques + more
3 See CVs & essays from admitted applicants
2 This is your shortcut to save time + money
1 Members have gotten in all top 25 b-schools
Avoid Common Application Pitfalls & Optimize Every Element of Your Application
Start Improving Your Chances Today
GET THE ADMISSIONS EDGE
NOW FOR JUST $99 USD
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
Admissions Edge is a digital product. After you complete the payment, you will get access to the members-only area with the course content.