“We firmly believe our program should be anchored in commercial reality.”
Note: Dr. Michael Shulver is no longer with Warwick Business School. This Interview was conducted in September 2013.
Looking to get a leading, career boosting 1-year MBA in the UK?
Joining the show this week is Dr. Michael Shulver, Assistant Dean of Generalist Masters Programmes at Warwick University in the UK. Michael was formerly an engineer in the Royal Air Force before getting his MBA and PhD from Warwick.
Michael is a straight shooter and offers an insider’s perspective on how admissions selects candidates and awards scholarships. As a faculty member, he also shares a lot of insight into Warwick’s academic offerings.
Warwick MBA Highlights (last updated December 2017)
- Warwick offers Full-time, Executive and Distance Learning MBA options from the Warwick campus and Executive and Distance Learning options from its London base at The Shard.
- Full-Time MBA: September intake, 12 months, 60-70 students/year
- Campus in Coventry, 1 hour from London and 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport
- Program Structure: 8 core classes, 4 electives, and an individual consultancy project over 10-12 weeks. Students can also specialize in entrepreneurship
- Full-time MBA Ranked #1 in the UK and #18 worldwide by the Economist (2017) and #44 by the Financial Times (2017)
- Distance Learning MBA Ranked #1 in UK and #2 Worldwide by the Financial Times (2017)
Get in Touch
- Warwick MBA
- Connect with the Warwick MBA Office
- Get your profile assessed by Warwick MBA’s Admissions Team
- Email: be the first to get our interviews and application tips
- iTunes: leave us a review too – five stars? 😉
- Stitcher Radio: great for listening on Android, Apple, or other mobile devices